Friday, August 6, 2010

Yep...it's a blog

This is my outlet.  I always have a lot of things bouncing around in my head.  My thoughts can go from what to fix for dinner  to what color sheets to buy to let's have a garage sell to where to hang this picture, all in the matter of a minute.  In the next 30 seconds I can think about all the places I want to vacation and things I want to see and then I start thinking about photographing all those places and things and then how cool it would be to actually LIVE in some of those places!  But wait, I love Texas and I will definitely miss it, and what about holidays with the family, and crap there goes free babysitting, but having a beach house in South Carolina would be so cool and the family could come visit us!!  (Tired yet?)
By this point I'm pulling into the driveway and I HAVE to tell Caleb everything I just thought about. He smiles and says okay to my plans and tells me I really don't have to have everything scheduled or thought out!


The other day I noticed Caleb wasn't watching TV, or tinkering on something around the house, he was just sitting there. I asked him what he was thinking about and he said "nothing.  Just sitting."  I responded in complete disbelief......"Nothing?! Really there's nothing in your head at this moment?  How in the world do you do that?  Just blank.....I have never had one moment in life that I just looked out the window or up at the ceiling and didn't have any thought in my head."  This is what Caleb says is my problem.....my mind is too busy.  Therefore, this blog will help me get rid of some of the chaos before I have an overload and I make Caleb crazy listening to my never ending thoughts! 


I have no idea who reads these things, but I hope whoever does comments.  It's kind of odd talking to a computer or an invisible audience.  Oh well, welcome to the sunny side.  What happens here doesn't have to stay here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment