Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Catch Up

So sorry to those who actually read this crazy blog!  I have been so busy lately that I haven't posted all the recent happenings.  Weddings, Vegas, bridal pictures....I promise to work this weekend on the updates.

In the meantime, I have to tell you about a very hard decision I made.  My special little girl, Taylor, is turning seven this Thursday.  How time flies!  Unfortunately, Uncle Caleb and Aunt Becky won't be able to make it home for the birthday party.  I'm super sad about it, but with Caleb's new schedule, our time is limited with each other- especially our weekends. I called Taylor to tell her my decision, and her very grown-up response was, "Of course I really want you to be here, but I know how difficult it is for you to travel home.  You have to drive three hours just to get here.  I will not be upset or cry."  Geez I love that kid!!

We have a "special" birthday planned with us here in Houston during her spring break, and she's really looking forward to it...and me!

Love you bug!

No comments:

Post a Comment