For me it is! Today is actually my Monday and I'm ready for 5 o'clock!! So far my morning has been very .....amusing. First, my hairdryer died. It got flaming hot, made the most awful sound and just quit! After growling at the poor, lifeless hairdryer, I threw it in the trash and dealt with damp hair. Then, I went downstairs starving. Consoling my growling stomach at every step that food was near. BUT there's no milk for my cereal, and no toaster for my toast and waffles. Our wonderful toaster that we received as a wedding present died LAST week. I guess I'll make a trip to the grocery store after work and BB&B tomorrow. No worries though, I had a little extra time and I could stop by McDonald's and use my free smoothie coupon. Yum!!........ WRONG. I locked the house, headed to the car, shoved all my stuff in the front seat and shut the door. Ummm, where are my car keys??!!! In the locked house on the key hook of course. I forgot that Caleb drove my car last night and he puts them on the hook instead of in my purse. So, now I'm locked out of the house and I can't start the car. Geez, what do I do? I laugh. I laugh and I sit. I laugh and I sit and I stare at the locked door! Then I call my wonderful husband who tells me where the hidden key is and all is well with the world again. I made it to work right on time, no breakfast and completely exhausted!
Happy Tuesday! The sun is shining and I'm still breathing!
I have poptarts in my desk.
ReplyDelete