The wedding cake topper. Wrap it up, put it in a box and save it for your one year anniversary. Who came up with that anyways? I think I will start a new tradition. Caleb and I will have a piece of our cake every month on the 12th (our anniversary) for our first year . WHOAH!!! Just hear me out.....geez don't yell!
I was very disappointed, no, EXTREMELY depressed that I didn't get one piece of my cake at the wedding. All I got was what was shoved up my nose and it wasn't even the strawberry layer. It was plain vanilla. I've heard two sides of the story from couples who eat their topper a year later. Some say it's great and they couldn't believe it. Others say it's horrible and they couldn't believe they maneuvered around for a year. I personally don't want to chance it. Do you know how mortified I will be if I wait a whole year to enjoy my delicious cake and it taste like cardboard?
So in the sake of tradition........it's mine and Caleb's NEW tradition :) We will enjoy a piece of our wedding cake all year long.
No comments:
Post a Comment