Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Come on in...make yourself at home

Classes are a week and a half away and Caleb and I are wrapping up some projects just in time!  We finished cleaning out Caleb's room and have successfully made it into our office!  At this moment, Caleb is sitting at his desk searching for his dream job and I am sitting in the floor, because there's actually space now, and I'm updating my blog!  The TV is in the corner and it's 'Everybody Loves Raymond' time.  That's our favorite show.  Ahh......Good husband-wife quality time!
For our second post-wedding project, we finished the kitchen.  We re-opened our wedding gifts and filled the kitchen cabinets.  We try to use a new dish at every meal....just because it's fun.  Yeah Caleb rolls his eyes at that too.  He could probably live with paper plates and plastic forks instead of the cute yellow plates and Oneida fine silverware.  He does appreciate the serving spoons though.

K...now I have to brush my lunch and pack my teeth......yep one of those days!!

1 comment: