Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Mr. and Mrs. Means

Well, pigs are soar'n through the sky and the devil is danc'n with the penguins!  My brother, Chris, is married.  The happy event took place in the church where we grew up, Lakeview Baptist Church in Waco, and it was BEAUTIFUL. No big bands or formal invitations needed.  Just our immediate family to celebrate. I completely surprised my brother when he walked in the church.  He had no idea I was driving three hours home that morning to be there with him.  I'm so glad I did, the look on his face and the gigantic hug will stay with me always.

What is that you ask?  Of course, I brought my camera!  Take a look at Chris Means and his blushing bride, Rachel.


Roll Call!

Rachel has four children.  From left to right: Michael, Joey, Robyn and Lizzy.  Chris's daughter Taylor is center


Our new big family!

And, Chris had another surprise waiting- our grandmother made it to the wedding.  
Truly a special day.







So, now that Chris has added four new grandchildren, it appears that Caleb and I are in the clear for a while!  Thanks brother!



Shine on Sunny Side! Shine on.

No comments:

Post a Comment