Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Embarrassing video alert

Oh geez! During my last semester at Baylor, I was a member of the first Public Relations Agency. One of my clients, Prof. Maxey Parrish of the Baylor Journalism Department was taking the first Journalism study abroad group to Florence, Italy and needed some advertising pieces.

I created this concept for a short video of Baylor Journalism students finding a lonely bear on the sidewalk in France and taking him siteseeing.  The video could be easily accessed through a QR code found on a poster I designed. I also wrote the video script (originally with a group of Baylor students) and chose the background photos. Of course, little did I know that I would be the actress!!  I was so embarrassed and complained the whole time, but of course I had fun too!

Thank you to Prof. Callaway for taking the photos, Prof. Perry for coaching me through my first acting gig, and to Brittany and Colton for helping with the editing.  Thank you Colton for finishing this project and making it into an actual video!

Check it out:  Baylor University Florence Field School

No comments:

Post a Comment