Friday, September 3, 2010

WOOOOH!! Happy dance, Happy dance

It's been 24 hours since my parents gave me my early graduation present-  A NEW CANON CAMERA!! Yes, I am literally screaming that at you!  I am so excited and so happy!  (Can't you see me squirming in my chair and grinning from ear-to-ear?)
hmm...what's in here....
it's a camera!! (Caleb totally knew...look at that face)
I have completely fallen in love with photography.  Over the past couple of months, I've had the privilege of photographing some pretty awesome moments: my good friend Andrea's engagement pictures, Chelsea's and Caleb's graduation pictures and my cousin's family pictures.  I'm really excited about the pictures I'm doing for my friend Shanna in a couple of weeks.  She has the most precious daughter and I'll get to capture that preciousness with my new camera!  I'm also lucky enough to do family photos for my wonderful ex-boss sometime soon. With all this work, I've had to borrow my dad's camera constantly. On top of that, I'm taking a photojournalism class and I have some pretty hefty projects coming up.  My parents knew I needed a camera before December and my "camera" jar at home that's used for savings isn't very full.  Actually, it's empty.  I had the electric bill to pay.

So, I know what you're saying.  Where are all of these stink'n pictures?  This blog is so dull and picture-less.  Here's the deal.....my computer is EXTREMELY slow.  I keep forgetting to transfer pictures to my flash-drive and upload them while I'm at work.  I promise you will see some soon.  In the meantime, I'm going to put on my comfy shoes and start walking.  I'll go where my camera takes me!!!

LOVE YOU MOM AND DAD!

No comments:

Post a Comment